ExpInfo, Inc GIS Developer in Houston, Texas
Contract - Corp-to-Corp, Contract - Independent, Contract - W2
Required IT Skills:
• Coordinate and Collaborate with Stakeholders to capture and visually represent information.
• Work closely with facilities and field engineers to provide geo-spatial solutions
• Publish, maintain, and deliver maps and reports via SharePoint, and Webmap services.
• Mentor other GIS Analysts and assist staff with GIS tasks and training.
• Experience in IIS administration and configuration
• Experience with ASP.Net development and configuration
• Strong knowledge and experience with Enterprise Web application administration
• Experience in Python development (arcpy)
• Experience in IT systems troubleshooting
• Familiar with JSON
• C# and Experienced with working WCF
• HTML5 and CSS
• Experience Source code control & change managementExperienced in working with ArcGIS products
• Ability to read and understand code, able to write code to reproduce customer problems (e.g. will need to provide a method/function and troubleshoot it)
• Strong knowledge in ESRI suits of applications and Other Open-source software.
• Strong knowledge in FME Desktop and FME Server.
• Degree in Geo-Informatics and/or Computer Science with GIS specialization
No. of Posts:
Job Expiry Date:
March 28, 2018
Login To View